Rental Application Information
- A Non-Refundable Application Fee of $35 is required before your application is processed. You can pay this on the payment screen when you submit your application.
- The advertised security deposit is on approved credit. Other stipulations may be required if application is not fully qualified.
- Each adult occupying the property and any cosigners must fill out and pay for a separate application.
After submitting your application and paying your application fee, please provide us with the following. You may email, fax or bring this information to our office:
- Proof of income (most recent pay stubs, proof of scholarship/grants/loans, etc.)
- Government issued photo identification (driver’s license, passport, etc.)
Property Not Secured
This application is to rent with Five Star Property Management and does not guarantee or secure any specific home. Applications are processed as quickly as possible, but the home will be available for anyone to rent until a holding fee is placed. You may place the holding fee (equal to one month’s rent) once all adults living in the property have applied and provided their proof of income and identification. Once you’re approved and sign the lease, the holding fee will roll over into your deposit. However, the market is very fast and homes can be rented very quickly. If a holding fee is placed while we are processing your application, we will continue to process your application so you will be ready to rent any of our other homes.