Join Our Team
Become part of the Five Star Property Management Team.
Open positions are listed below. Please follow the directions in the post. No phone calls or walk-ins, please email as directed.
Thank you for your interest in assisting us with turning vacant homes and maintaining occupied homes. We pride ourselves on the quality of homes we provide our residents and, in turn, expect our vendors to pride themselves on the quality of their work. All of our vendors are insured to work in their respective fields. If you are interested in working with Five Star as a 1099 vendor, please fill our our Vendor Application.
Thank you for your interest in assisting us with turning vacant homes including initial cleans, final cleans, and trash outs. We pride ourselves on the quality of homes we provide our residents and, in turn, expect our vendors to pride themselves on the quality of their work. All of our vendors are insured to work in their respective fields. If you are interested in working with Five Star as a 1099 vendor, please fill our our Vendor Application.
Don’t miss this opportunity through Idaho State University’s Career Path Internship (CPI) program. Take the skills you learn in the classroom and apply them to the real world!
Which internships are available?
- Marketing and Business Development
- Real Estate Management
- Small Business Entrepreneurship
- Project Management / Construction Management
What Will You Gain from This Opportunity?
- Direct mentorship from both the business owner and either our client services manager or property services manager
- Experience working in multiple positions within a fast-paced environment
- Flexible schedule
- New friends!
Skills & Traits
- Communicate and interact well with the public
- Knowledgeable in computer and tablet usage
- Maintain composure in stressful situations
- Positive, upbeat, and personable
- Professional confidence
- Active Driver’s License (company car is typically available to use, but you may need to use your own vehicle at times with mileage reimbursement)
- Cell phone for timeclock, call, and texting usage
- Team members with limited experience can make $12-14 per hour plus benefits. Those with more extensive experience can make even more.
- This position could evolve into a supervisor or manager position.
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Close-knit team of fun co-workers
- Extra company activities/outings
- 401 (k) with match
This position will work during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, and some Saturdays.
This internship is for students at Idaho State University, with the Career Path Internship (CPI) program through the College of Business. Our company can provide valuable experience and a flexible work schedule. Many students have found that working 20-25 hours per week during the school year and 40 hours during the summer is an ideal situation that allows them to gain important business skills that will be a benefit for years to come.
How to Apply
To apply, please email both a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Five Star Property Management is a full-service real estate management company. We specialize in single-family rental properties, townhouses, condos, apartments, and homeowner’s associations in the Pocatello/Chubbuck area. Five Star manages a real estate portfolio worth over $300 million, consisting of approximately 900 rental units and over 1000 homes in HOAs. Five Star has been the local leader in real estate property management since 2004.