Homeowner Association Management
Should your homeowner's association hire a property manager?
A professional property manager can save your HOA money, promote conflict-free relationships between neighbors and be very cost effective. Five Star Property Management can reduce your stress by assisting your HOA with the following:
- Bill, collect and deposit monthly fees. Allow association members the convenience of paying online or dropping off a check at our office any time of day.
- Manage financials. We can help you process and pay invoices, reconcile accounts, prepare and maintain the HOA’s budget and provide statements to the board of directors and members. We also keep an up to date database with association members’ information.
- Schedule and preside over meetings and board elections. Let us mail notices, prepare agendas and maintain meeting minutes.
- Oversee property maintenance. We can save you time and money by negotiating and managing contracts with vendors and sub-contractors. We also inspect the property and follow up with maintenance crews to make sure they do a quality job.
- Communicate with association members and enforce CC&Rs. Our website is an easy way to keep members informed. We handle homeowner complaints, respond to emails and are available for emergencies.
Can We Manage Your HOA?
Contact us for a more detailed list of services and find out how Five Star Property Management can be a key factor in the success of your association.