Five Star Property Management is pleased to offer a new way to access your account information online at your convenience. If you have previously been using the PayLease portal, please log in and remove any automatic payments you have set up. The PayLease portal will be deactivated December 15th. Please log in to the new Resident Web Access and set up your automatic payment.
We are also excited to announce there is now a free online option! When logged into your Resident Web Access, you can use the ACH option for free; have your routing and account number with you.
To create a new account, go to: https://five.twa.rentmanager.com (you can also find a link on our website)
- On the Resident Login screen, click Create New Account.
- Enter your account number (call the Five Star office to obtain this)
- Enter your e-mail address on file with Five Star (If Five Star does not have an e-mail address on file please contact the office to update your information)
- Enter your 10 digit phone number on file with Five Star (If Five Star does not have a number on file please contact the office to update your information)
- Create a username and password and click Continue
- While logged into Resident Web Access, click the tabs at the top of the page to:
- View your open charges
- Make a payment
- Change your password and update personal information
- Create a new service ticket (for emergencies, please call our office at 208-234-4447)
If you have any questions about Resident Web Access, please do not hesitate to call.